Nothing is more important for your family’s next generation than careful estate planning. And when it comes to choosing an accounting firm to help you create that plan, nothing is more important than trust and reliability. At Mordfin Group, we understand that estate planning is more than a series of financial decisions, it’s highly personal.
For over 90 years, our CPAs and business advisors have earned an outstanding reputation for knowledge, accuracy and delivering consistently sound estate planning accounting services. Our experience and insight can help you and your loved ones make timely, well-founded decisions about business success planning as well as personal estate distribution.
You can count on us.Because we understand that estate planning is often complex, we offer specifically-tailored estate planning accounting services:
- Cross buy-out agreements for owners of businesses.
- Life insurance planning.
- Review of current wills and trusts.
- Charitable giving strategies.
Mordfin Group is a full-service firm, so we can support all your other financial and business service’s needs, including:
- Audits and Accounting.
- Tax services.
- Compensation planning.
- Employee benefit services.
- Wealth protection planning.
- Education funding.
What sets us apart?
- Our genuine commitment to personal service. We take the time to understand your business and personal situation, and we offer a “fresh eye” to objectively spot opportunities and make recommendations consistent with your goals.
- Our holistic, collaborative approach. We’re results-oriented and proactive. And we’re creative problem solvers.
Our focus is always on your estate planning goals.
We serve clients throughout the Tri-State area. And we’re available whenever you need help or advice. We can meet with you in our office or at your home or office, and we can work remotely, assuring your sensitive data is securely protected.
Mordfin Group promises confidence and peace of mind
Find out more. Contact us to schedule a complimentary meeting to discuss your estate planning needs and how Mordfin Group can help you comfortably reach your goals.