When it comes to accounting services, nothing is more important for your jewelry business than trust and reliability. At Mordfin Group, we understand that your business is a lifelong commitment, not just a job, so our CPAs and experienced business advisors work with you year-round. Think of us as a working partner.
For over 90 years, we’ve earned an outstanding reputation for knowledge, accuracy and delivering consistently sound advice for jewelry businesses and their owners. Our experience and insight in can help you manage your finances and make timely, strategic decisions to grow your company and position yourself for the future.
You can count on us.We understand the jewelry business, so we offer specifically-tailored jeweler’s accounting services:
- Bookkeeping that assists your company in maintaining complete, accurate and up-to-date financial records.
- Assistance with implementing and maintaining an effective AML system.
- Preparation of audited, reviewed or compiled financial statements.
- Tax preparation, including monthly, quarterly and annual payroll, sales and corporate reporting and income tax returns.
- Tax planning for your corporation and owners.
- Compensation planning.
- Employee benefit services.
- Insurance analysis.
- Charitable giving strategies.
- Family wealth protection planning.
- Education funding.
- Succession planning solutions.
We’ll work with you to develop and implement a comprehensive financial plan based on your unique needs and long-term vision for your jewelry business.
What sets us apart?
- Our genuine commitment to personal service. We take the time to understand your business from the inside out, and we offer a “fresh eye” to objectively spot potential problems and recommend valuable solutions consistent with your goals.
- Our holistic, collaborative approach. We’re results-oriented, so we’re proactive. And we’re creative problem solvers.
Our focus is always on your goals, your profitability and building a strong future for your jewelry business.
Mordfin Group promises confidence and peace of mind.
We serve clients throughout the Tri-State area. And we’re available whenever you need help or advice. We can meet with you in our office or yours, and we can work remotely, assuring your sensitive data is securely protected.
Find out more. Contact us to schedule a complimentary meeting to discuss your business and how Mordfin Group can help you turn challenges into opportunities to reach your goals.